OCFSA Fire Museum and Public Safety Education Center
The OCFSA was formed in 1913 and organized in 1927, under the name Orange County Firemen’s Association. In 1996 we changed our name to the Orange County Fire Services Association. Our mission is to establish and maintain a Fire Museum and Public Safety Education Center. At the same time we will continue to support our Fire Service Monument, Annual Firefighter Memorial Service, Fire Museum, Educational Center, Quarterly Magazine, Big John Program, 10 Year Fire Service Annual Book and the Bombero program. We are a 501 C-3 non profit organization.
Serving Our Community
Established in 1913, the purpose of the Association is to educate the public, improve community relations and participate in city projects and activities all aimed at making Orange County a better, safer place to live. Protecting your business, employees and neighbors from fire is a tough and highly hazardous job. No community ever knows when fire may break out causing injury, destruction and loss of life. Please considering sponsoring or donating to help us reach more adults and children.